The braided polyester rope is widely used in marine and industrial industries as well as general purpose applications, being ideal for use as rigging lines, main sheets, jib sheets, genoa sheets, tent guy lines, washing lines, etc.
While having a high strength, this polyester rope is of low stretch. Meanwhile, it is good UV resistant, abrasion resistant and chemicals resistant, to ensure a long term use.
Please note that this rope has a braided sheath but the core strands are not braided.
- Material: Polyester
- Diameter: 0.31"
- Length: 1968.5"
- Net weight: 4.6 lb
- Very high UV resistance and abrasion resistance
- Very good salt water. acid and petroleum resistance
- Breaking strength: 2006 lb
- Working strength: 396.8 lb
- Not suitable for climbing. for lifting goods/loads or for using as a swing/a part of a swing.
- Fabric: Polyester: 100%
Your order will be deliverd within 4 to 9 business days.
All shipments are free.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.